Sometimes the browser cache just gets it wrong. Whilst it typically does a fantastic job of helping keep web applications like Pathways fast, sometimes it will just refuse to download the latest version of something or just generally be cranky.
Often when something strange is happening for no apparently reason it's the cache getting involved and we may ask you to clear your cache and cookies.
Below are some guides for how to do this in the most common browsers:
- Google Chrome - https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050?hl=en
- Firefox - https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-clear-firefox-cache
- Safari - http://help.apple.com/safari/mac/9.0/#/sfri47acf5d6
- Microsoft Internet Exploder - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17438/windows-internet-explorer-view-delete-browsing-history
- Microsoft Edge - https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/help/10607/microsoft-edge-view-delete-browser-history